1SJ 2021 - 2022
Welcome to 1SJ,
I hope you have all had a fantastic summer full of lots of fun! I am looking forward to seeing you all on Monday 6th September and can’t wait for all the fun and exciting things we will be learning this year!
- School starts at 8.45 AM and the gate will be open for you to come up to the classroom door. As the children are now in Year 1, they will come in by themselves so please wave them goodbye from the classroom door.
- Please remember to bring a water bottle to class every day
- Children will be given free fruit at playtime, if they wish they can bring their own fruit choice from home.
- Knowledge organisers will be available every half term to give more detail on the objectives for each subject. Share them with your children and even create your own at home to help you remember the facts.
- Reading is extremely important. Every child must read for at least 10 minutes a day. We will be sending home reading books every Friday. In addition, please use Reading Eggs and any other books you already have at home. If you need a login for this please let me know.
- Homework is set each half term and will be a project based on the current class topic. Details of this will follow soon.
- PE will be every FRIDAY and children are asked to come to school PE ready with kit on. This includes pumps/trainers, joggers/leggings, t-shirt and jumper as it is outdoors. If possible please avoid hooded tops for safety.
- Please clearly label all your child's uniform and belongings with their name.
If you have any other questions, please feel free to catch me either at the start or end of the day. I look forward to seeing you all on Monday 6th September!
Files to Download
1SJ: News items
There are no News items to display
1SJ: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
1SJ: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
1SJ: Events items
There are no Events items to display