2KF 2021 - 2022
Welcome to 2KF,
Happy New Year, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. We are looking forward to all the exciting learning that will take place during the Spring term. The adults in 2KF this term are Miss Finlan, Miss Ashton and Miss Hussain. Miss Hussain will be working in 2KF till the 4th February.
- .Please remember to bring a water bottle to class every day, these can be kept on the desk and refilled by an adult if needed.
- Children will be given free fruit at playtime, if they wish they can bring their own fruit choice from home.
- Knowledge organisers will be available every half term to give more detail on the objectives for each subject. Share them with your children and even create your own at home to help you remember the facts.
- Reading is extremely important. Every child should aim to read for at least ten minutes each evening. Grown-ups can also read to children. We are also very lucky to have individual logins for reading eggs, please login and use the app as often as you can to support reading skills.
- Home reading books - All staff have recently had training using Read, Write Inc. Chn will bring books home to read that they will be familiar with based on their lessons. It is incredibly important that children regularly have their book bags in school to progress through the scheme and change the books regularly.
- PE will be every WEDNESDAY and children are asked to come to school PE ready with kit on. This includes pumps/trainers, joggers/leggings, t-shirt and jumper as it is outdoors. If possible please avoid hooded tops for safety.
- Homework will be given every Friday. These tasks will support your child's learning in the classroom. Please ask children to put completed homework in the homework tray by the door.
Files to Download
2KF: News items
2KF: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
2KF: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
2KF: Events items
There are no Events items to display