3LE 2020 - 2021
Home Learning - Monday 2nd November - Friday 6th November
Thank you so much for your cooperation and support so far this half term. In light of the current circuit breaker, we will be commencing online lessons from Monday 2nd November until Friday 6th November. I will be online on Microsoft Teams at 10am each day to go through the day's tasks. Please ensure that your child logs on and also submits their work on Microsoft Teams each day by 3pm. Your child's log in details have been written into the front of their planner. If you still cannot get onto Teams, please contact the school office.
I hope you've had a lovely half term and I'll see you on Teams this week!
Welcome back Year 3!
I just wanted to congratulate you all on the beautiful start to the year that you have made - I have really enjoyed meeting you all and I know that we are going to have a fantastic year together!
A few points to make:
- You all need to bring a water bottle into school as at the moment we cannot provide cups in class due to the risk of cross-contamination. We are more than happy to fill your bottle up throughout the day.
- PE will be on a Thursday morning and we are asking that you come into school wearing your outdoor kit as we will be outside for these lessons. You will need to wear this kit all day to avoid getting changed in school so please make sure you are warm enough.
- Homework and Spellings are given out on a Friday. Homework is due the following Thursday and Spellings need to be practised in time for a weekly spelling test on Friday mornings.
- Golden Time is still a Friday afternoon but at the moment we are asking that children don't bring in a toy from home - we will still have lots of fun!
- Reading - it is expected that you read at home regularly. I check planners every morning so remember that you need to read at least 3 days in a week! If you manage to read every day you will be given a prize at the end of the week for being an absolute superstar!
If you have any concerns, please communicate them through your child's planner due to the current circumstances.
I have been super impressed by you all so far and can't wait to get to know you all even better! Welcome to 3LE! :)
Miss Evans :)
Files to Download
3LE: News items
Year 3 - Remote Learning, by Mr Edwards
Individual School Photos - Tuesday 17th November, by Miss Bennett
3LE: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
3LE: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
3LE: Events items
There are no Events items to display