5AK 2022 - 2023
I hope you have had a restful half term.
Our trip to Manchester Airport has been changed to Tuesday 9th May, pleased return monies and slips ASAP.
Our trip MEA to watch their production has changed to Monday 19th June.
- 5AK's school day starts at 8:45am each day and finishes at 15:00pm.
- If you are late (9:00am onwards), please take your child to the main office to sign them in. You will also need to pick them up from the office if you are picking them up early.
- PE will be on a Tuesday and Wednesday throughout the Summer term, so please send your child into school in appropriate attire.
- Please provide your child with a water bottle that can be used each day. There are facilities in school for these to be refilled.
- We are a Healthy School, so please can you ensure that your child's water bottle is only filled with water and their snacks follow the school policy.
- Don't forget to clearly label any clothing/shoes with your child's name and class to prevent them from getting mixed up/lost.
- Please send your child into school daily with their reading book and planner.
- Please can you ensure that your child does not come to school in any sports tops as this can cause lots of disagreements and falling outs between friends. Refer to our school uniform policy for further information.
- Spellings - Your child will be given a spelling list to practise at home each monday. They are tested on these spellingon the following Monday.
- Maths and Literacy - Your child will be given a piece of Maths and a piece of Literacy homework to complete each week. It will be handed out every Thursday and is expected to be returned by the following Tuesday.
- Reading - Please can you ensure that you are reading with your child for twenty-five minutes each evening. When you have read with them, please let us know by writing a comment in their planner. We check planners at the beginning of each week and give out rewards to children that are reading at home.
- Purple Mash - Your child has received their log in details to access PurpleMash online. There are various tasks that you can access to help support your child's learning in lots of different ways, including TODOs set by the team in school. Log in to find out more.
- TTRockstars - Your child has also recieved log in details to access TTRockstars. This is a fun and engaging way to help children practise their times tables and division facts, which will help them with their Maths learning in school.
Files to Download
5AK: News items
Pupil of the Day Competition, by Miss Redford
100% Attendance Reward Draw, by Miss Redford
Event Welcome Coffee Morning Wed 5th October 2022 KS1 Hall, by Mr Whitfield
5AK: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
5AK: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
5AK: Events items
There are no Events items to display
We are very social...