Big Acorn Room 2021 - 2022
Welcome to Acorn SC,
I hope you have all had a lovely Easter break with your friends and family. I am looking forward to teaching you lots of new things and enjoying our interesting topics this half term!
Dates for your diary:
Whole Class Photos - Wednesday 18th May
Friday 27th May - Big Bang Day, NGPS 70 Years and the Queen's Jubilee
- Please remember to bring a water bottle to class every day, these can be refilled if needed.
- Children can bring their own fruit choice or healthy snack from home for breaktime.
- Reading is extremely important. Every child should aim to read for at least ten minutes each evening. Grown-ups can read the bedtime storybooks from the class box to their children each evening. We are also very lucky to have individual logins for Reading Eggs, please login and use the app as often as you can to support reading skills.
- PE will be every FRIDAY and children are asked to come to school PE ready with kit on. This includes pumps/trainers, joggers/leggings, t-shirt and jumper as it is outdoors. If possible please avoid hooded tops for safety.
- Homework will be given every Friday and has to be handed in the following Wednesday. These tasks will support your child's learning in the classroom.
See you on April 19th.
Mr Cowhig and Mrs Knight :)
Big Acorn Room: News items
There are no News items to display
Big Acorn Room: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
Big Acorn Room: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
Big Acorn Room: Events items
There are no Events items to display