RDC 2020 - 2021
Hello everyone and welcome to RDC!
- Please be aware- We have children in RDC who have an allergy to nuts. Please do not send your child to school with any food products/ creams / lip balms etc which may contain nuts. Thank you for your understanding and support.
- RDC need to arrive at school at 8.45am and will finish at 3pm
- EYFS Breakfast and After School Club will be in the middle Reception classroom.
- Children can bring packed lunches - please make them as disposable as possible
- Temperatures will still be taken as they come in to school
- Please would you be able to provide your child with a water bottle for use throughout the day as the drinking fountains are currently unavailable.
- Don't forget to write your child's name in any clothing/shoes to prevent them from getting lost or mixed up
- Please can you remember to pre-order your child's dinner on Parent Pay, if you need any support please either contact myself or the office.
- If you are providing your child with a packed lunch can you please ensure that all fruit (such as grapes) are cut vertically to prevent the risk of choking
- Thank you for your Harvest Festival Donations. They will be distributed to The Wythenshawe Foodbank. Your gifts will make a real difference to people in this community, especially during these tricky times.
- Thank you to all the families who have uploaded to Tapestry or brought into school photos of their child when they were younger.
- Please return homework and files on Mondays where possible (Tuesday at the latest) so they can go into quarantine before marking and sending back out again.
- Don't forget to use Reading eggs, each week. There is lots to do: reading books, challenges, the lessons, spelling, and fast phonics to mention but a few. At the beginning of the year, each child took the independent placement test, which matches their responses to the activities to an appropriate working level. We will redo these throughout the year, in order to support the children with suitable activities. If you have any difficulties accessing Reading eggs, for whatever reason, please contact Mrs Tait for support, or let your class teacher know.
Thank you for all your support!
RDC's Star of the Week:
Isaiah - Well done!
RDC's Monster Champion:
Marim - Great job!
Files to Download
RDC: News items
RDC: Blog items
RDC: Display work items
RDC: Events items
There are no Events items to display