RDC 2021 - 2022
Hello everyone and welcome to RDC!
- RDC need to arrive at school at 8.45am and will finish at 3:15pm
- If you are late to school please first sign them in at either the Whitehouse centre or the main school office to recieve a slip to bring them to class, this is also the case if you are collecting early.
- Breakfast club is a cost of £2 per day and is currently located at the creche through the KS1 playground
- Please would you be able to provide your child with a water bottle for use throughout the day
- Don't forget to write your child's name in any clothing/shoes to prevent them from getting lost or mixed up
- Please can you remember to pre-order your child's dinner on Parent Pay, if you need any support please either contact myself or the office.
- If you are providing your child with a packed lunch can you please ensure that all fruit (such as grapes) are cut vertically to prevent the risk of choking
- Please return phonics homework daily completed in your child's book bag ready for the next day.
- Please bring in other homework and files by Wednesday ready to be sorted for Friday.
- Don't forget to use Reading eggs, each week. There is lots to do: reading books, challenges, the lessons, spelling, and fast phonics to mention but a few. At the beginning of the year, each child took the independent placement test, which matches their responses to the activities to an appropriate working level. We will redo these throughout the year, in order to support the children with suitable activities. If you have any difficulties accessing Reading eggs, for whatever reason, please contact Mrs Tait for support, or let your class teacher know.
Thank you for all your support!
RDC's Star of the Week:
- Well done!
RDC's Monster Champion:
- Great job!
Reading Eggs Certificate:
- Super Reading!
Files to Download
RDC: News items
RDC: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
RDC: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
RDC: Events items
There are no Events items to display