RRG 2020 - 2021
Hello Team RRG,
- RRG will be starting at 08:55 and finishing at 15:15.
- The EYFS Breakfast Club and After School Club is in the middle Reception classroom; there is a small charge for using this facility.
- Temperatures will continue to be taken as the children come into the bubble.
- Please be aware, we have children in Reception who have an allergy to nuts. Please do not send your child to school with any food products/ creams / lip balms etc. which may contain nuts. Thank you for your understanding and support.
- Please may you provide your child with a water bottle for use throughout the day as the water fountains are currently unavailable. We are a healthy school, so may we remind you to fill the bottles with water.
- The weather is very changeable at the moment, so please make sure your child is dressed for the day. If you send your child into school with suncream, make sure they have some on in the morning before they arrive and please label the bottle as we have to make sure the children only use their own due to allergies.
- Please may we remind parents and carers the school's policy is one parent or carer drops off or picks up their Reception child.
- May we encourage you to wear masks if you are able to.
Learning at Home:
- Reading books and learning activities, please may you return the books and activities to school and leave them in the quarantine box outside the classrooms.
- Activities for the children who are shielding or isolating due to COVID will be posted daily on the Tapestry site for you to complete.
- Reading eggs; there is lots to do: reading books, challenges, the lessons, spelling, and fast phonics to mention but a few. At the beginning of the year, each child took the independent placement test, which matches their responses to the activities to an appropriate working level. We will redo these throughout the year, in order to support the children with suitable activities. If you have any difficulties accessing Reading eggs, for whatever reason, please contact Mrs Tait for support, or let your class teacher know.
RRG's Monster Class Champion
Well done, Ethan
RRG's Star of the Week
Well done, River Blu!
RRG's Reading Egg Certificates
Reading Eggs placemment test has been reset to enable the correct map level to be undertaken.
Please don't worry, it has been done to support the children's learning and development.
Well done for having a go!
Files to Download
RRG: News items
RRG: Blog items
RRG: Display work items
RRG: Events items
There are no Events items to display