RRG 2020 - 2021
Hello Team RRG,
We want to say thank you to everyone for the learning that took place at home: We appreciate it has not been the easiest of times. We have enjoyed seeing your work either via Tapestry or when the work packs were returned. It was also super seeing you on TEAMS for our daily register or talking to you on the phone. Thank you for your support.
- RRG will be starting at 08:55 and finishing at 15:15.
- The EYFS Breakfast Club and After School Club is in the middle Reception classroom.
- Temperatures will continue to be taken as the children come into the bubble.
- Please be aware, we have children in Reception who have an allergy to nuts. Please do not send your child to school with any food products/ creams / lip balms etc which may contain nuts. Thank you for your understanding and support.
- Please may you provide your child with a water bottle for use throughout the day as the water fountains are currently unavailable. We are a healthy school, so may we remind you to fill the bottles with water.
- Please may we remind parents and carers the school's policy is one parent or carer drops off or picks up their Reception child. May we encouage you to wear masks if you are able to.
- Reading books, please may you return the books to school and leave them in the quarentine box outside the classrooms.
- Please return all paper packs and work completed during the recent lockdown so it can be added to your child's file.
- Activities for the children who are shielding will be posted daily on the Tapestry site for you to complete.
- Reading eggs; there is lots to do: reading books, challenges, the lessons, spelling, and fast phonics to mention but a few. At the beginning of the year, each child took the independent placement test, which matches their responses to the activities to an appropriate working level. We will redo these throughout the year, in order to support the children with suitable activities. If you have any difficulties accessing Reading eggs, for whatever reason, please contact Mrs Tait for support, or let your class teacher know.
RRG's Monster Class Champion
RRG's Star of the Week
RRG's Reading Egg Certificates
Well done, Lilly! Well done, Amelia!
Weekly Reading Egg Certificate
Well done, Lilly!
Files to Download
RRG: News items
RRG: Blog items
RRG: Display work items
RRG: Events items
There are no Events items to display