RRG 2020 - 2021
Hello Team RRG,
The Reception year goes very fast, so we try to make and hold on to as many exciting memories as we can.
During our adventure, there will be opportunities to learn: some days we will carry it in our hands, other days it will be in our heads, but every day we aim to carry a love for learning in our hearts.
Thank you for all your support with the coming year's adventures.
- RRG need to arrive at school at 9am and will finish at 3.15pm.
- EYFS Breakfast and After School Clubs will be in the middle Reception classroom.
- Temperatures will be taken as the children come into the EYFS bubble.
- Please be aware, we have children in Reception who have an allergy to nuts. Please do not send your child to school with any food products/ creams / lip balms etc which may contain nuts. Thank you for your understanding and support.
- Please may you remember to pre-order your child's dinner on Parent Pay, if you need any support with this please contact the school office. See https://www.newallgreen.manchester.sch.uk/page/lunch-menu/69863 for more details.
- Children can bring packed lunches - please make them as disposable as possible.
- Please may you provide your child with a water bottle for use throughout the day as the water fountains are currently unavailable. We are a healthy school, so may we remind you to fill the bottles with water, not juice.
- Don't forget to label your child's clothing, shoes, water bottles and bags, as mix-ups can and do occur.
- Please may we remind parents and carers the school's policy is one parent or carer drops off or picks up their Reception child: this is also to assist with managing the number of people within the Reception playground and on the main path. Thank you for your support with these safety measures.
- Don't forget to inform the class teacher and school office if your child has an appointment during the school day or is not able to attend for any reason.
- Please return homework and files on Mondays where possible (Tuesday at the latest) so they can go into quarantine before marking and sending back out again. Thank you.
- Reading books are now coming home too. Please return these each week, so they can be quarantined before we send them home with another child.
- Don't forget to use Reading eggs, each week. There is lots to do: reading books, challenges, the lessons, spelling, and fast phonics to mention but a few. At the beginning of the year, each child took the independent placement test, which matches their responses to the activities to an appropriate working level. We will redo these throughout the year, in order to support the children with suitable activities. If you have any difficulties accessing Reading eggs, for whatever reason, please contact Mrs Tait for support, or let your class teacher know.
RRG's Monster Class Champion
Well done, Filip!
RRG's Star of the Week
Well done, River Blu!
RRG's Reading Egg Certificates
Well done, Ted! Well done, Lanae! Well done, Paisley!
Files to Download
RRG: News items
RRG: Blog items
RRG: Display work items
RRG: Events items
There are no Events items to display