2RB 2021 - 2022
Welcome to 2RB,
We hope you all had a wonderful holiday, spent lots of time with family and friends and got lots of Easter eggs. We are looking forward to the Summer term, the topic knowledge organisers are below for you to view, including the newsletter.
- Please remember to bring a water bottle to class every day, these can be kept in the water tray and refilled by an adult if needed.
- Children will be given free fruit at playtime, if they wish they can bring their own fruit choice from home.
- Knowledge organisers will be avaliable every half term to give more detail on the objectives for each subject. Share them with your children and even create your own at home to help you remember the facts.
- Reading is extremly important. Every child should aim to read for at least ten minutes each evening. Grown ups can also read to children using the bedtime story books avaliable to take home from the classroom. We are also very lucky to have individual logins for reading eggs, please login and use the app as often as you can to support reading skills.
- Home reading books - All staff have recently had training using Read, Write Inc. Chn will bring books home to read that they will be familiar with based on their lessons. It is incredibly important that children regularly have their book bags in school to progress through the scheme and change the books regularly.
- PE will be every TUESDAY and children are asked to come to school PE ready with kit on. This includes pumps/trainers, joggers/leggings, t-shirt and jumper as it is outdoors. If possible please avoid hooded tops for safety. Please only put children in trainers with laces if they can tie them independently.
- Homework will be given every Friday. These tasks will support your child's learning in the classroom. Please ask children to put completed homework in the homework tray.
If you have any questions or concerns please speak to Ms Bond or Mrs Tait.
Files to Download
2RB: News items
2RB: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
2RB: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
2RB: Events items
There are no Events items to display