2RB 2020 - 2021
Welcome to 2RB,
- .Please remember to bring a water bottle to class every day, these can be kept on the desk and refilled by an adult if needed.
- Children will be given free fruit at playtime, if they wish they can bring their own fruit choice from home.
- Knowledge organisers will be avaliable every half term to give more detail on the objectives for each subject. Share them with your children and even create your own at home to help you remember the facts.
- Reading is extremly important. Every child should aim to read for at least ten minutes each evening. Grown ups can also read to children. We are also very lucky to have individual logins for reading eggs, please login and use the app as often as you can to support readign skills.
- PE will be every Wednesday and children are asked to come to school PE ready with kit on. This includes pumps/trainers, joggers/leggings, t-shirt and jumper as it is outdoors. If possible please avoid hooded tops for safety.
- Homework will be given every Friday with spellings, literacy and maths. These tasks will support your child's learning in the classroom. Please ask children to put completed homework in the homework tray.
Files to Download
2RB: News items
2RB: Blog items
There are no blog items to display
2RB: Display work items
There are no Display work items to display
2RB: Events items
There are no Events items to display